Friday, September 22, 2006

Food and sex

Currently I'm not getting much of either. Diet and chastity- bah!

But what can you do when someone you love is hurting? I don't have the soothing words or the talent to listen that some people do. I cook and I use my body. That sounds cheap huh? Well, really I just mean hugs. But I reckon a good shag is also useful to put a smile on someone's face.

I had a horrible moment with mum last night, she thinks that I've been trying to flirt with Steve because I've been giving him little pats etc. It struck me as horrible because she was in a shitty mood, (jealous?) and then also because I've told her things that aren't necessarily for mothers to know and now she's made me feel like she thinks I'm a slut. (I'm not, I'm just sharing the love)

Anyway, sex and food. I wasn't trying to pick him up or entice him into bed. I was using human touch to try and make him feel better. I know he doesn't do hugs, so I patted his arm. And I cook. A fucking lot.

I never thought I'd say I'm looking forward to going back to London but next Thursday can't come soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home