Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The sky exploded

last night when I walked up to Monument Hill. It was the most impressive sunset I have seen in a long time. Galahs on the lawn, blazing pink and gray and that incredible orange splashed all over the sky.
Pete called and apologised yesterday; I finished my sociology exam last night ready to post today, good things are happening.
I went for a run this morning and I feel more alive than I have in a week or so. I feel like everything will be okay.

I finished a book called Firehead by Vereno Armanno, and it was a perfect mirror of my quest for belonging, for a 'home'...

So, full of sunshine and hope and promise, I have one essay left to write, two exams and G arrives on Friday...that's like, the DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

I sat out the back in the big armchair, and rolled a durry, stuck the paper to my lip and thought even cigarettes manage to taste different...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home