Thursday, July 28, 2011


My life is full of words again.

A 'winter' storm rages outside - Cleaver Street sways in the mottled streetlight, trees shake off their wet leaves and the thunder growls deeply.

Yesterday I went to my first ever Change Management conference/seminar. Not to present of course, but to listen and learn and god lately I am learning so much! Afterwards we went to a bar called the Greenhouse. It had (for me) a real Melbourne feeling. And I loved dear old Perth even more then.

Lately I've been to the theatre a few times, and it, together with the words, is making me feel vastly more alive than i have in quite some time.

Work continues to be amazing. Really challenging, but full of smiles and satisfaction.

And even after all this time, all this brackish water under the bridge, M continues to be the only occupant of my full little heart.

Since the Blackcurrants and I have moved in together, most of my nights are busy. THe laptop lives again, but I hardly ever use it. So much else going on.
Readings and book club and gym and outdoor films (yes, in winter) and running and zumba and Miami Vice. Don Johnson...what a man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home