Friday, May 18, 2012

On this little flash drive, not only do I have some excellently bad house music and general doof doof, but Mike was also kind enough to furnish me with a pretty good selection from over a decade's worth of Triple J Hottest 100. I feel like I'm back in high school.

I feel a lot of nostalgia now actually...i always do around my birthday, and this year, like most years, is shaping up quite nicely.
Geelong Collingwood tonight at the Greeny with mates, then brunch after a run with Mat and Kili tomorrow, then out in 'the bridge later on and lunch on Sunday. But something is missing. Bud is missing. And the community. And the possibilities ensonced just there in that smallish pocket of Victoria. I even feel a longing for Geelong. True story.

I ran through and looked at about 200 photos a friend had posted in FB of a trip to the South Island of NZ. My god it looks beautiful. And the misty wintry landscape and palpable cold actually made me yearn for places like Bright. Cold places. Clean and fragile cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home