Tuesday, July 03, 2012

yesterday morning was good coffee and sweet, crunchy muesli.
Our trip into the city centre was rain splashed but very very successful. I am now the proud owner of arguably the best looking handbag this side of the Isar :)
And there was H & M, Promod, Zara... all manner of drool making retail heaven bits. There was also a wonderful Japanese lunch, followed later by coffee and a sort of sweet langos that was just delectable.
After buying enough cheese for a lifetime we hoofed it home and I went for a (rather lackluster) run while Mari had a nap.
We feasted on cheese, Dinkelbrot (seriously seriously amazing bread) and wine. And then we practically ran to the movies where we saw a great new German film called Closed Season. I am always so gratified when film festivals are sellouts, and the cinema was absolutely crammed. Afterwards the director, a couple of the actors and the producer stood at the screen and gave a bit of an interview, and I enjoyed it even though I only understood when they said Ja and such.

On the metro yesterday Mari and I were talking about cats and how they make a home and we said both at the same time 'it's not a home if it doesn't have books and cats'. Much giggling.

Today I am left mostly to my own devices so I'm just waiting for the memory of breakfast to settle and then I am off for a swim, then the Lenbachhaus and then possibly another film. Tonight it's dinner with Andreas and Steffi and then a late late train to Budapest and my Ma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home