Friday, April 15, 2005

Grrr

I started today smiling. In fact when I got off the bus at Archway I was smiling with all my teeth showing and I thought, who cares if London is gray, it's spring and life is good etc etc.
I read my San Francisco guidebook on the tube and smothered my hands in almond-oil cream, and felt pretty damn good.
Then I get to work, and there's this request to research a venue where we may hold a conference later this year. It's in Germany, could I please research its war-history to make sure we don't offend anyone we invite? For cunting fuck's sake... World leaders including Mandela and Clinton have stayed there... I'm fed up with this keeping up appearances bullshit. And also fed up with doing the dirty finicky work that my esteemed colleagues can't be fucked doing themselves. Counting down the days Banana, counting down the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home