Wednesday, May 18, 2005

All the centrefolds...that you can't afford

They're filming Basic Instinct 2 in Pond Square just by our flat...lights like the ones they had at Gyration caught my attention as I was going to Tesco's to buy G some chocolate.

I have finished Balthazar by Durrell, and noted with dismay that Mountolive and Clea are not available separately on amazon.com, so I may have to buy the whole quartet as one volume. It was wonderful. I'm curious about the letters he exchanged with Henry Miller and if there was any mention of him by Nin- perhaps she fancied him :-)

I had dinner with Claudia yesteday- quelle surprise G had to work late so missed it, but it was wonderful just the two of us. She is a remarkable woman. And the meal was fantastic.

Today I have written some more of my essay, which I will continue tonight at least until G and I go to Ronnie Scott's (Nigel Kennedy is playing with his gypsy jazz band). So now I'm nissaning, because i have over 600, and Zoe just called to offer me more save the children. all worth it in the end, i just with I was sleeping better.
I woke at midnight last night, just all of a sudden i was wide awake and then I started bawling at the panic that I'd feel like shit today.

Lauren and I are farewell lunching...it's all ending soon :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home