Monday, September 25, 2006

a beautiful day

Yesterday was one of those days I just didn't want to end. Szabi, Szasza and I met up at Szabi's and after coffee and a quick shop we had a greasy oniony snack back at Szabi's before heading into the countryside.

Kisnana, Sirok, Kekesteto, and a beautiful waterfall in between more food and some fantastic stomach-achy laughs.
I did a couple of salutes, we climbed all over some ruins, saw the sun sink below the horizon from Hungary's highest mountain.

Ate more back at Szabi's where Szabi got stoned and I thought it would be best to come home before my sadness got the better of me. I don't want to leave now that everything is so good. I love those boys so much!

It's mum's birthday today- so I'd better get baking and painting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home