Thursday, March 15, 2007

take care take care

Do I dare be this happy?
Today I was so full of smiles that I wanted to eat the flowers off the eucalypts on the way out of uni...my future days curve with purpose and longing, just the way I dreamt them.

Freo has lost none of her pull and magic, yet I have gained something quite giant within myself and I don't feel the keening need to lose myself in her limestone bricked ways of history.

It's been another night of mad communication, and the distance is both lessened and lengthened...god what I would give to wrap around him in an evil bed. Not sharp points of desire just a snugglewish.

yet here I am, surrounded by pretty much all that is good in life, and wholesome and healthy and rich...and bless peter for refusing me a cigarette tonight. It will be good to go for another run tomorrow. And you know, even know, ten years after being on the cross country squad at ggs, when I run, I still think of Dapper and his funny emu run, and how good it was to have a coach like him.

Also had a lot of missy higgins stuck in my head ... time has changed, nothing at all, you're still the only one that feels like home. is Banana about to come to a stop?

Am about to go to bed, and read olde english politics in gyles brandreth's diary that I had bought for gareth, but he tastefully left his gifts behind. no matter, it's good reading before sleep.

And sleep- here, beneath the (radiant) southern cross, beneath sleeping crows and kookaburras, in darkness that is both silk and velvet and moisture, and a safety and peace like there isn't anywhere else in the world.

I hope the shit doesn't hit the fan in Hungary too severely this day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home