Monday, February 26, 2007

London first and then...

I woke up in time to watch the curve of the thames stretch out beneath us...but my eyes stang from too much crying and too little sleep, so I smiled at London quietly and went back to sleep until we landed in roaring sunshine.
Budapest had echoed my mood with pouring snow - big soft flakes that just came and came. It was hard to leave.
Hard to have that conversation last night about being faithful.

It made me think that love really does bring out the best in people, and sometimes only hindsight makes this realisation possible. B makes me want to be good. Crazy stuff.

I have a hacking cough that could wake the dead, I have another 5 hours to kill and fucking yahoo isn't working. But the internet is still happily swallowing my pounds. Bastards.

Last night when I was awake and he was asleep, and I was feeling silly and full of space and emptiness, I kept thinking, I just want to stop. I want to stop and settle and quit this fucking fidgeting around the goddamn planet. There. Rant over.

Next stop Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home