Friday, November 10, 2006

Today...

I don't exactly have the tinkle of the pumpkins' "Today" in my head, but I feel like i could run and spin circles with my arms spread wide.
Winterson's column for November is inspiring. I like it when I get a top up of one or two sentences that resonate through my day, or my weekend... pumping hope and smiles that make my cheeks ache.
JM and I have been walking to work from Waterloo, and I feel unbelievably grateful to London for being so sedate and gorgeous in the early morning.
And with Fleur- I have now changed nappies twice, fed and bathed once...how can she be so damn perfect? Family life- what a beautiful thing to aspire to.

Imagine: in your arms transposed the dormant belonging of planets, veering soft around the earth. Less desire, more tenderness.

Even with all the gaudy Christmasness of Oxford Street, I am embracing a fresh and welcome joy. If only we could pull the world closer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home