Friday, October 19, 2007

Worms...

Yesterday, I was eating like it was going out of fashion...and I said to B "I think I have caterpillars"...ah the Hungarian language is a labyrinth of laughs :-)

Yesterday was decent, though I grow tired so easily... and B and I spent happy close minutes walking the smelly streets in our tracky dacks, and I felt like I was home.

Today's been even better. Got a really early start, made B breakfast and saw him off to an event he's writing about. I've got an appointment with a doctor later today about my hand, I've cleaned our room, put washing on and thought about the future a bit too...

I'm doing my own writing now, and the thought of moonlit porches, cups of tea and uggboots under the southern cross is making me happy now, rather than sad.

Here's to hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home