Sunday, January 20, 2008

altogether blue

but in a good way.

last night we went to another pfl concert - alcohol free with rasping cigarettes. This diet is hard but bloody hell it's worth it :) How good not to wake up with an imagined family of dead squirrels in the mouth... so we set the alarm diligently for 7. At 7 the alarm sounded, we changed it to 8. When it sounded at 8, we turned it off and rolled over.
And that was the best thing we could have done. Waking up at just before 10, and a breakfast of fruit and nuts was just the dish. Now there's a calmness, a quiet okayness (making up words as I go alone always reminds me of David Brown's call: to depthify) as we work through our Sunday, but at least we're working together.

Lunch at mum's and a phone date with Sah will be my weekend 'gifts'. Sometimes I dare to believe that my sadness and mood swings just come from being tired, because when I'm rested I can smell the flowers and see the sun behind the clouds. Andrew reckons my sadness and mood swings are because I'm a woman. Ho hum :)

So, blue sunday - and not a hint of Morissey's greyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home