Wednesday, December 09, 2009

corrrrrrrection!

what a difference four hours' sleep makes... and a really difficult pump class with the funniest instructor... these random fill-in people are often such a joy! something must have gone wrong though (with me, naturally) because my right shoulder doesn't feel like it's where it should be...

So we're talking about stuff again... and that's good. And now even he's telling me not to feel guilty, and that's also good.

Poor Shez was witness to a small yuletide outburst this morning when we went down for coffee and the carollers were out. I had to run into the toilets for a bit of a sook.
I've decided being surrounded by kids at Christmas will be the way to go... I'll be close to Sandy and Paul's place, plus Mel and Ross are bringing their two treasures... it's all good. Or at least it will be.

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home