Wednesday, May 26, 2010

He smells baby-like, and milky soft. Right now his tiny head and one white paw are sticking out from under my vest, and his little body nestles sleeping while I work. This is bliss. Not so much the work (the 15th hour of it today) but the quiet, purring company.

Ah work today was good. More achievement. Little achievement, but that's enough for me.

Bud sent me a replacement mp3 player- with all the shuffled random Timea tunes and a bit of Ira Glass on it. I love her endlessly.
Actually it's been a good few days for catching up.
I spoke to MM over the weekend - and learned what Costco is, and learned that in some cases it can be as dangerous as Bunnings.
And I spoke to Lee today - after more than a year of silence.

Ooh and Gary and Jo are having me to dinner the weekend Mat and Kili go home to Hungary.

The rain wet the clothes on the Hills Hoist this afternoon, even though I left work early to race home and take everything in. Alas I left them out there, droopy and dripping in the gray backyard.

This is a nothing much post. Just happy. Blinking tired (nothing unusual there) but happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home