Friday, June 11, 2010

Last week was quite the exhaustion. Exhausting. Lacksleeping. lackliving. I am considering cutting back on the extra work. Choices.
But oh the weekend has started well.
Last night we admired my photos from Marble Bar and Karijini, and then went to see the A-Team. I know, not a necessarily Anna film, but Liam Neeson. Liam. Neeson. Hmm.

We got home just in time to watch the opening match of the World Cup between Mexico and South Africa. It was lovely to be curled on the couch together (all three of us, that is) and watching soccer. Of course I've lost a bit of soccer-watching patience after watching more AFL recently, but it is a beautiful game.

Today we slept in until 8 and had coffee in the mellow sun before I took dear Richard to the vet to have his first jab. And to have his temperature taken. Up the bum. Poor bastard. But we're all good, and he's a healthy little feline.

Now we're about to go to the Old Coast Road Brewery - and I feel happy and Saturday and sunshine is spilled everywhere and the curtains are open.

Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home