Thursday, July 01, 2010

The meeting

Last night Mat and Kili met my Mum for the first time. Roast chicken and chocolate cake were on the menu, but beyond that I knew nothing before I went to bed last night, more nervous than I should have felt. Nervous twinged with a bit of jealousy that one would be seeing the other without me.

Mum's email this morning coloured my day happy, starting right now at 5.45
She said she gets it. She understands my choice. And I'm happy that she knows now the big unfettered heart I live with. She gets his gentleness, even if sometimes it's in an uncouth uniform.

Today after work I am driving down to Nannup, for a (cold) bit of quiet Anna time. Richard will be taking his holidays with Evi and Levi.

So this really is just a short blurb to say Yay, happiness made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home