Monday, July 12, 2010

This morning, some minutes before six am I was on the bike, sweating buckets, following the instructions of Trev, who is, as I may have mentioned before a disturbingly sexy mix of Turnbull and Hughesy. Scary stuff. But I feel great.

Yesterday was a satisfyingly full day. A bout of body pump in the morning, then work, then metrica until Evi arrived at 7.15.
Our english session was good, and I can't help but speculate that I may be my mother's daughter after all, with regards to the pleasure I get from teaching.

Then, when Evi left, I got stuck into making the black forest cake and stuffed peppers for tonight's dinner with G and J.

It feels good keeping busy, because I have been missing M something awful. Many times a day something will happen and I'll want to tell him about it because I know how it will make him smile, or what silly joke he will react with.

The countdown (and Banana) is growing slimmer by the day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home