Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Smiling

It's raining and the sky was resplendent in rainbow this morning. I have seldom felt this happy even in grey weather.
And it's odd. For the first time in a very very long time, I have feel okay in my own headspace. Without distraction. Felt okay to lie in bed, eyes open and hand on heart and not feel panic.
I went for a run the other day without the ipod. Just my thoughts. It sounds like such a trifling thing but for me it was huge. I appear to have reached a place where I feel... just Good.

I had coffee with Mark today (and it made me happy that even after 33 years of being married, he thinks about romance with the Mrs) and he couldn't stop saying how good I looked, how glowing (not glowing in a pregnant sense!) and that I seemed like I was in a good place. And I bloody am! There is no place I would rather be at the moment.

My faithful Polish fellow-foodie has brought in some delicious beefy goodness for a surprise lunch, so the day keeps getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home