Wednesday, April 20, 2005

why are we always so tired?

Disappointing night... fabulous weekend (or rather, fabulous Sunday) but I'll have to write about that later as this morning I feel jaded and fallow. Why are we always so tired? Will our weekdays change when we move to Australia? Will more sunshine and less work make any difference at all? I'm frustrated and fatigued and I want to crawl back into a place where things didn't take so much damn effort. This crazy planet feels all too heavy on my shoulders today.

More...I thought by the middle of today the ick mood would have passed. It hasn't. I feel cast adrift today. Far away from everything, tired and hopeless.
I feel foreign from G- last night's frustration has left a metallic taste in my mouth and I'm not sure what to do about it. I get that feeling of wanting to crawl under something heavy and not come out.

This sunshine creeping at the window, this tired London trying to make me feel better. It's not. Bring on tomorrow. Or a different country. different me... lost Banana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home