Monday, October 23, 2006

...remember that pride, comes before

a fall...

Up and down and back again indeed.

I watched the Devil Wears Prada last night at the Streatham Odeon, on my own, pulled down into the seat, waiting for laughs that were quite few. In fact in some parts the film made me cry. Just a little, but enough.

Afterwards i felt an abhorrence for sitting on a bus, and decided to walk home to Tooting, following the route the bus takes. It was raining quietly, and fireworks were going off, whether for Diwali or early prep for Guy Fawkes I don't know...
Music in my ears, tears all over my face, mixed with all that english rain.

I went to bed reasonably early but it was destined to be one of those nights. Scared of the dark, panic in my heartbeat, and after just one hour sleep I was awake, so that today I am tired and inside myself ...

bicycles in the rain and dark, and so much water under my bridge.

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home