Wednesday, October 18, 2006

weber, and hungary, and sociology...yay

After a sad spell last night (I was upstairs 'doin [over]time' when I overheard a phone conversation between George and G and George asked if he wanted to speak to me, to which I assume the answer was no because no call came through.) It was that palpable closeness that set me off and I cried a bit on the busride home, but Ralph offered me some of his fresh jambalaya (more memories) and then I got an early night...

So...after said sad spell, I came in this morning to an email from Gary regarding honours, properly impressed with my idea to work on a study/juxtaposition of Weber-Hungarian sociology for my thesis. It lifted a huge weight off my chest and put a big smile on my face.

I've emailed my questions off to Murdoch admissions and hopefully I'll have some answers by tomorrow and then I can apply. I'm excited and buoyed by the idea of being back in Freo...maybe even a few nights at Bliss on Wray?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home