Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A strange and beautiful

filtered light..oozing through the windows of Weaver's House. London is not so bad, but boy do I miss Budapest. Or not even Budapest... aspects of.

I had a very coldly polite conversation with G yesterday- perhaps knowledge has pushed feeling out of his soul too? He is getting settled in at Oxford, and I am truly glad that he's there because learning suits him. The conversation made me a little sad yesterday, but today I am seized by some strange chirpy mood, and all full of smiling.

Rancid are playing on 16th November...shall I hear David Courtney live? :)

Where is home dammit? Where do I belong? KolozsvarBudapestGeelongMelbourneFremantleLondon?

But for today, drifting happiness, gratitude for people like Nickiy and Matt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home