Thursday, October 12, 2006

to live, perchance to dream...

Hm...

I enjoy colours in my day. Some muted, a very few sparky and vibrant:

Balint writes snappy emails that put a smile on my face and remind me how voraciously he grabs at life; sometimes I see new shapes in the hazy morning and i'm grateful that i'm here, other days the falling darkness at the end of the day pinches my skin and makes me hurt sharply for things i can no longer define.

This month has taught me much about tolerance and generosity, and even more about poverty. It's an interesting place to be, and I bathe myself in memories of what it was like when i lived here and i was reasonably cashed up. Karen millen trousers...bah! :)

I am practicing poems for Saturday's fundraiser. Am a little terrified! :)

Here's to friends, and sunshine and colours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home