Sunday, October 21, 2007

A weekend of mostly just the two of us. As if we were adults.

Yesterday was spent in a haze of work and study, as was most of today, but we made an amazing roast pork dinner, with much wine and luscious roast vegies and watched a (bruce willis) film and then snuggled down into bed like the world belonged to us.
Aside from the (admittedly shrinking) stress of the thesis and the ever-present worry about the future, I'm pretty damn smileful :-)

I start work again tomorrw- visa section this time. Ah, to have that order back in my life.

I had an unbelievably vivid dream last night. About fidelity and about Adam, but it left such a strong and heavy mood on my day that I can still remember it clearly.

Tonight it's french fries and onion and an early night.
There's a strange frustration in the air- a tension, like the tendons of the night are pulled tight and the smallest twang alerts them to our fears...but it's what makes it all interesting, the twanging and the testing of unknown waters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home