Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm back in denim

Man, these jeans are so tight I feel like I'm wearing denim armour. They restrict movement, and I curse the existential changes jeans go through in the washing machine. Anyway, at least they look good :-)

Here in WA, the biggest buzz at the moment is the referendum on daylight savings. Here at work, on the outlook bulletin board there is friendly banter back and forth, the yes vote, the no vote, and it goes on. And I read these comments and I rejoice that I live in a place where this is our biggest worry. Yes, there are crap things happening, we're getting more greedy and getting poorer while other people get richer still at our expense. But these are not at the forefront of our minds. Not from where I'm standing anyway.
There is a level of relaxation and easygoingness here that I haven't experienced in any other country and I adore it. I bathe in it and I love it!

Another thing I love is the idea of suburbia. The writing idea I think I've mentioned before. Well, I've finally started the folder, taken the first step.

Yesterday I put in a twelve hour day, today is looking to be similar, but in about a week or so, we should be up and online at the apartment too!

So, to Friday. Planning and printing and pruning ideas, while outside the unseasonal perfection continues. What a beautiful day!

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home