Tuesday, September 14, 2010

yesterday i woke up under a big cloud. (not the mia-farrow-voiced "I'd like to just get one of those pink clouds and put you in it and push you around." ) not even a cloud - under a frog's arse. Said frog sitting down the bottom of a coalmine...
work stuff mostly, the old 'i'm going to be a secretary for the rest of my life' worry...

but that's all solved now. Or at least the Bananahope has been restored, and I'm back to being happy in the little and important things around me.

There have been lashings of haiku-hope yesterday, and sun-soaked lunching, there was a wonderful long long long (so that i'm yawning excessively) conversation with Betty last night and this morning a really uplifting conversation with M.

At a Cultural Awareness training course all day today, at King's Park. Afterwards I expect a walk among the wildflowers, and a salute (not that kind of salute) to my beautiful city in mellow afternoon sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home