Thursday, April 21, 2005

...rant

Wonderful morning. Actually, wonderful evening yesterday, despite total cock-up of plumber sent by incompetent useless landlord, so this morning, my post-coital shower was COLD. Refreshing but none too bloody welcome. So I came to work all smiles and shivers and I was very very happy and ridiculously in love with G.
And then I called the landlord just to talk to him about the shower situation, and as soon as I began to list the complaints he said something like "I am the landlord and if you have called to complain I will just hang up on you. We are doing our best-" and then I hung up on him because if I didn't I felt like I would have exploded. Are tenants not allowed to complain? Is his hairy arse subjected to a cold shower every morning? cunt cunt cunt
and then I called G to tell him what I'd done and I just started crying. Silly fucking banana, can't handle conflict at all.
And it's sunny outside, and I have lots of work and I should be pleased, but I'm worried now that they won't fix it out of spite and Mari is comign tomorrow and rah rah rah...
breathe, Banana, twenty five more days and then we're out of this incompetent stiff upper lip useless country. Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home