Wednesday, April 27, 2005

before i go any further

yesterday was a shitty day. my mood crashed because of the night before and he didn't understand why etc etc. so I was cruel to him and he withdrew and I got a bit tipsy with Pip and by the time I got home to see G and Matt I was homesick and lonely and silly. I called Az and Dale and even my darling husband and complained.
It was incredibly good to talk to them all.

Then, after some more silence and almost-arguing, G and i sorted it all out. I mean we managed to talk about it properly and I told him my silly fears and he apologised for not saying anything. It might not be perfect anymore, but it's still the best relationship I've ever had.

I have oodles of work today...oodles

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck!!

2:47 am  
Blogger BanAnna said...

aww you remembered Nikki!

5:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home