Thursday, April 28, 2005

Whose life is it anyway?

It was a good night last night. I had, as I said before, oodles of work, but my mood was better. All this chasing perfection is tiring business. But then, look what happened to Virge in "Don't ask me why?" when her dreams ran out...
Anyway, Nikki and I had dinner at Strada with wine (how am I going to survive this remaining month?) and then more wine during the play. Kim Catrall was surprisingly good. I thought she overdid it sometimes, but I like her very much. The night with Nikki was priceless though. It surprises me how people like her drifted into my life by accident when I crashed into London and stayed.

I fell straight into bed and slept, but not enough and I'm tired and vague today.

The first lot of oodles is due tomorrow and then I need to finish Nissan by Tuesday, which means by the end of tomorrow because we're off for the weekend.

I had a good, if vague, lunch today with Tim. I bumped into him accidentally- both of us lumbering under the weight of fatigue and hangovers- and we went to the feral italian where i had avocado salad (food of the gods) and we talked about *stuff*. He always makes me feel a little bit closer to our end of the world, his attitude to everything is un-English. This leaving London bizzo is going to be difficult as well as exciting- all of a sudden I'm feeling jittery and tense- and it's another night out tonight. Remind me I don't handle red bull very well.

One more thing: I LOVE Lawrence Durrell...I need to tell Lord that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home