Monday, October 30, 2006

The other side of the horse

is where i am at the moment. I tipped over from sadness to anger on Friday, and while I'm not mega annoyed, it is quietly simmering and keeping me toasty warm.
G was on the phone to N on Friday night, as I was preparing to go to the opera with Tim. It pissed me off because a) he knows i work on the 5th doing overtime, and b) how can he be so fucking childish. I was furious. If I hadn't had Soulfly to listen to on the bus to meet Tim, I may have slapped an innocent bystander.
The opera was beautiful. In the beginning I thought it woudl turn into one of those not so good nights with Tim, but it was great. There are things we agree to disagree on, but then there are other things in which we are scarily similar.
We had champagne in a bar afterwards, and then he walked me all the way back to the office holding my hand. It was nice.
There was a huge email from Balint waiting when I got in to the office and it gilded my whole weekend.
Moved to Fiorenzo's flat on Saturday and then caught up with Sacha in the evening. It blew me away what a fantastic night we had. We missed the movie and just stayed together talking and laughing. He looks absolutely staggeringly beautiful- healthy and fit and mmmm. We left at 11 and he walked me home and I might see him again on Tuesday.

So, there is much light and a few happy squirrels in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home