Saturday, February 16, 2008

There may be further woes with the tax office, this year may yet turn out to be financially difficult and of course things in Hungary are bound to piss me off at least once a day. But I made the decision to quit work at the embassy and it has made me feel honestly lighter.
I have started humming in the street, and smiling at dogs (or god forbid squealing at pugs and shouting I loooooeeevvveeee youuu) and feeling like I have the luxury to plan.

I will start my PhD, I will paint, run, cook, write and breathe. It sounds funny, but I actually haven't had time in what feels like an age, and it has made me feel old and tired, and I didn't like that feeling at all.

I slept until almost nine today, and I woke up feeling really Saturday, and it's a great feeling. There are pools of sunshine outside, and Aaron has resurfaced in my life and everything is just good. I'm not imagining that everything will be perfect forever, but for now it's so important to value what is good.

And now, off to market...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear,Friend
Never, put your banana in the refrigerator! !!
This is interesting. After reading this, you'll never look at a banana in the same way

again. Bananas contain three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined

with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.

Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous

90-minute workout.
Please visit for more detail
http://desidirectory.com/desi-indian-blogs/

3:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home