Thursday, September 24, 2009

Geelong and the Cats

Oh I'm getting excited. There's a part of me that's almost afraid to watch the game tomorrow, for fear of a repeat of those two awful Eagles games in '92 and '94? Funny how that stuck, but not the fact that Carlton also beat us in the GF in '95 I think it was...anyway.

But cats- Mum has sent me the first two photo taken with her new camera. Well, you can see the 12mp difference! Go Canon and Go Mum! Pista is the star of the photos. His grey fur looks as soft as it is, and I can almost smell the dusty catness of him. I'm so glad that this at least has worked out just the way I wanted it to.

There are two absurdly green parrots on the flame tree outside the balcony, and an errant kookaburra somewhere near the kitchen window (near enough to hear it clearly) - otherwise, I feel like I'm the only one awake. Coffee in the Paul Keating mug, a read of the news, a listen to Fran Kelly and the day can start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home