Friday, June 05, 2009

Homelife

Today is a wonderful day.

I woke up at 8.14!!! Man, the sun was slatting through the blinds and the whole room lit up butter yellow- I feel so rested. This lemon detox malarkey is working a treat.
I went to Spotlight in Innaloo this morning - surely the largest Spotlight in the world. It was fabulous- and I wonder if it's a rule or just my general luck, but every time I've been to Spotlight, and not just this one, any one, they were always playing Glen Madeiros' Nothing's gonna change my love for you. Fabulous.

After Spotlight (I bought needle and thread, three big orange buttons I want to sew on a black t-shirt, and some candles to go on my new dining table) I went to Good Sammys and bought a couple of things for work- all for the vastly good price of five bucks!

Then I tried in vain to find a car wash where they do it for you, so that my little car is shiny and clean in time for its service on Monday and when i failed, I dropped in to Coles, bought a bright shower curtain and some peppermint tea, and now I'm sitting down to work again.

I feel glorious. The sky outside is smiling!

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home