Friday, September 25, 2009

Sun

There was a lot of it today, and it's done me the world of good.
I had lunch with GB today, he whom I know of through Andrew, though we've really only circled each other until now, never really sat and talked. And it was really good and easy. And in an odd way, it awakened memories of Andrew that really made me feel like talking to him. I've said it before - distance can be a bitch.

But today the whole day was awesome. I got shit done, I helped a friend of B's with his visa (why is it so hard?!) application and then after work, when I got home to a wall of negative, I hefted myself off to the gym for my first body pump class in about 3 months. The pain. But it was so GOOD. Afterwards when we were stretching I held onto my calf for dear life and just felt so happy and fond of myself - does that sound just perverse?

Waiting now for Betty and Peter to arrive for our little foursome to go to Freo. Food and friends. And a long weekend.

Hope and wonder. It's back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home