Monday, October 19, 2009

Adult

I know that being this tired colours my mood, but I felt so hitbyatruck today, when i got home from work, new rego sticker in hand, thinking 'yay, am adult, have new rego sticker'...only to open the letterbox and find the renewal notice for my car insurance. (I can hear Dad - owning a car is expensive, are you sure you want a V6?) But it's not just the car, it's everything. And I really wonder how responsible adults do it. I mean god, I don't even have kids! Or a cat!

How do you make everything run more or less smoothly and still have time to take a breath at the end that doesn't end in a sigh?

too much work to think now...
lunch at the garden with Craig though, was the highlight of the day. That, and the lemonade B just made me. Just like what we used to drink from jars in his old apartment in Budapest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home