Friday, April 22, 2005

Hot shower

Yesss.... our taps are fixed our pipes are fine and I stood under scalding water this morning.
But even better news is that I ran for 35 minutes yesterday (not including warm up) and felt fabulous. My shins are a little sore and this morning I noticed a niggling pain in my right achilles tendon, but, bah....I'm running again!

We had a really great night last night...first gym, then dinner at Nusa Dua, an Indonesian/Malaysian place in Dean Street. Simple reliable food and a tiger beer, and then Lady Julia Morris at the Soho Theatre. The woman is fabulous. So Australian. Loved it. And G did too, which made me happy, considering all the things he had said about female comedians. Ha! Those homo-sexual gays reminded me of Aaron and I missed him like fuck.

Lunch yesterday was with Liouba and Yelena, and it was their treat and I felt pampered and well loved and a little sad that I'd be leaving. But 24 days now and I am trembling with excitement!

Mari arrives today, to hot showers but unfortunately also a huge mess in the house. At least the stove and bathroom are spotless and G has done all the dishes, so it's not as bad as it could be.

metricating...trying to get stuff all finished before the long weekend, because we're going to the Cotswolds... like today

In fact, love today. But scared of losing plot again. Had strange G + N panic moment and snapped at him for not a good enough reason. His lack of passion both humbles and irritates me. But I irritate myself more. Granted, I feel like a lemur in a petting zoo, but the end is so close, I can't keep letting it get to me. And N doesn't really bother me anymore. My self esteem has cranked itself back up to a reasonable level, thanks to me getting out more and breathing easier. The kindness of other people... although where the botherance with N stops is where my recklessness begins. Be careful Banana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home