Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Gum trees and big skies

ooh, there is something. some rounded textured hope, that despite my ridiculous fatigue today (oh the night was bad) is tenaciously holding on. But how to keep it, that is the question?

last day at the embassy today, and I'm glad because after last night's maybe 2 stolen hours of sleep, I feel like a dish rag.
My mind kept ticking over, thinking about flights and home and chucking everything in and legging it... but seriously. And then I got up and played on the internet for a while, until about 2, and then read Murray Bail and then slept in fits of 30 minutes or so.
I heard noises go bump in the night, and my counting backwards from 1000 got as far as 590.

Up at 6 for English with Gabor and then work, then Livia and Emese in the afternoon, then dinner with Judit in the evening. Seriously craving sleep :)

I'm looking forward, though with some trepidation, to my appointment tomorrow... it's in my hands, must keep remembering that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home