Saturday, September 13, 2008

My friends, Piotr and Antonin

I'm sitting in this confused Saturday - one minute clouds one minute piercing sun - listening to Dvorak and Tchaikovsky thinking again how damn lucky I am :)

I am working, yes, but the rhythm of the washing machine is quiet from the bathroom, the fridge and shelves are full of the freshness I brought home from market this morning (after our fourth run this week!)...

and I suddenly thought of the perhaps ironic but at the very least smilemaking contrast, between this quiet Saturday afternoon with Pete and Ant and last Thursday when I accompanied B to his rehearsal with the Redneck Zombies.
I enjoyed that so much too! In the damp smelling, too hot rehearsal room, while they tried to figure out how this or that track should begin, Bea crashing out beats on the drumkit... I looked at Balint a lot that night (there wasn't much else to do) and thought to myself "This is my future" and I posed it as a question, and found that I liked the idea of an affirmative answer.

We went to the Belgian Brasserie for dinner last night, a beautiful date, and it amazes me that after all this time, with really only very small glitches in between, I'm still in that very fuzzy place I want to be for a long time to come. That uncompromisable place. The 'in love' place.

If only Sony Ericsson articles weren't so boring... but I can think of worse ways to spend a Saturday

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home