Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday

My birthday, this day of gifts, actually began yesterday evening when I returned home from a very good day at work, and B presented me with a set of six beautiful wine glasses.
This morning I was greeted with a whiplash-causingly-gorgeous sunrise. I kept popping out on the balcony to take pictures, leaving my metrica undone and undone.... but there will be time for that yet.
And then, while walking to work, a text message arrived from my Grandmother. It still strikes me as amazing that she's using technology with relish. I miss her so much!
I'm in a remarkably good mood- hope has sprung, and being 29 isn't so very frightening.
After all, how bad can the day be, if it starts with a healthy dose of Bizet?

...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Koko said...

Akkó,

visszamenőleg Isten éltessen!

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home