Monday, November 09, 2009

Little. Perfect.

Jutka sent me photos of Ben today. Three portraits of tiny perfection. I wish I could see them, if just for an afternoon. Let Jutka put her feet up and talk for a while.
Everyone is having babies. Facebook is awash with friends who have multiplied.

The happy resolution is still firmly in place. Today had a few hiccups of excitement (I have too much Ipsos and Canon to work on to elaborate, but after Wednesday I may be working another role for a couple of weeks) today, and lots of beautiful sunshine.

The Blackcurrants have booked their flight to this dandy corner of the world - estimated time of vodka will be September next year. another nera era finishes :)

Full of positivity, tonight before i sat down to my small screen analysis I spent some time on the balcony, watching the light deepen the purple of the flowers in the neighbours garden, and smiling at the oblivious birds, who at that time posed no danger.
I've lived by open doors the last few days, and it feels so good not to be cold anymore.

When B came home from work we settled on the couch - it couldn't have been more than five minutes- and talked about our day and it was so great not to have any interruptions, and not be half concentrating on other things.

Tomorrow, being Tuesday will be even better than today ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear more positive blogs! Call me TPR. I haven't talked to you in ages! MM xx

1:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home